BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with custody liquidity, and security solutions. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through our prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, we launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 400 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We’re hiring a Marketing Associate based in Singapore for our APAC regions who can think strategically about how to win our market and then quarterback projects that lead us to success. You’ll be responsible for shaping the go-to-market strategy, getting to know our target customer deeply, and influencing the way we build, market, and sell our product. We’re looking for smart, deliberate people who can blend strategy and execution, then communicate in a compelling way to customers and to our coworkers.
- Define the demand generation vision and strategy to support BitGo's sales goals.
- Oversee budgets and track spend on marketing programs while measuring cost of acquisition.
- Develop, execute, and analyze campaigns across a wide spectrum of channels.
- Drive marketing automation expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead acquisition, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management, and driving funnel stage improvements.
- Provide marketing, sales, and business leaders with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact, and goal setting.
- Manage segmentation efforts to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement
- Develop and deploy effective, creative email marketing campaigns in a timely manner while setting measurable campaign goals
- Collaborate with marketing, product and sales as well as external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our target markets
- 3+ years experience in financial services marketing/demand generation.
- Solid understanding of financial markets and institutional investors.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs and improving sales pipeline/funnel conversion and close rates.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across organizations.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Paid vacation
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.