Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a marketer; but most importantly someone who is strong-willed and self-motivated. A person that can understand complex topics and create innovative and efficient content with performing outcomes. The ideal candidate is in tune with the cryptocurrency industry and passionate about Binance.You are versatile with a “hacker” mindset and a great person to work with, able to write and edit clear, concise copy on tight deadlines.We are looking for an organized and rigorous worker, with excellent English and no fear to do the hard work when it is needed. We are a team of builders, so we build. “Hardcore” is one of the core values of Binance, remember that when you apply.Full-time opportunities are available after the Internship.
- Assist in the growth and management of local online and offline Binance communities, in Denmark
- Create, translate, and proofread content for Binance, focusing on the local market
- Moderate the regional Binance social media channels, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Support the development and coordination of local marketing campaigns on various platforms, including social media, e-mail and internal app pushes
- Analysis and reporting of market growth, surveys, etc.
- Using social media to engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently and remotely
- Previous marketing internship experience
- Must speak Danish and English fluently