About the job
Upbit is one of the world’s largest and the most advanced cryptocurrency exchanges founded in 2017. It is currently one of the biggest multinational FinTech companies operating in various countries, such as South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand with globally 8.4 million registered users.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing paid and non-paid social media and content strategies, coordinating with KOLs, as well as handling public relations and other marketing initiatives, helping to grow Upbit through a variety of online and social channels.
New grads are welcome to apply for this position.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Utilize Google Analytics, and other relevant performance tracking tools to forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for digital content.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies through our various marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in creating marketing content.
- Source and manage content development and publishing.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Familiarity with social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Advanced or Native Thai speaker
- A good command of English
- Working experience in social media marketing or campaign management will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be an advantage
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication in Thai and English
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, global financial markets, and/or cryptocurrency trading platforms
- A portfolio of Social Media Accounts/Channels, including samples of content that you were responsible for
- Having an eagerness to learn
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid holidays
- Top-tier health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Learning & Development benefits
- Fast-track your career in the blockchain & crypto industry
- Flexible work environment
Gaysorn Tower (BTS Chidlom)