As a Marketing Intern supporting our Digital Assets & Equities businesses, you will help advance client-facing programs as a member of the Marketing & Communications team. This is a cross-functional opportunity where you will be able to leverage your creativity, written communications, and project management skills to help further IEX’s mission to build fair markets.
No prior finance experience is necessary - just an interest in diving deep to learn about how the U.S. financial system works!
As an intern, you will help us research the industry landscape, evaluate event sponsorship opportunities, grow our social channels, and produce our Boxes & Lines podcast.
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Collaborative team player
What you'll do:
- Create content series to activate across IEX’s social media channels
- Conduct competitive analyses to inform marketing roadmap
- Propose & execute strategy to grow the listenership and brand of Boxes & Lines podcast
- Undergraduate sophomore or junior in any major (liberal arts preferred)
- Strong persuasive writing skills and ability to copy edit grammar
- Interested in following current events & learning about the U.S. financial system
- Demonstrated leadership in student organization and/or job experience coordinating multiple people around a shared objective
- Experience using Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay is $30.00/hour for this NY-based position. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The annual base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.