About the job
Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scale-up, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 700,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform and company are evolving continuously, and we work hard uphold our high standards for new and improved features and to create the best experience for our customers and our teams. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Marketing Lifecycle Manager who will take ownership of our customer journey to create the very best experience for our customers, drive revenue, and support our acquisition and retention strategies.
About the opportunity:
This role will be within our Marketing Team, collaborating with internal teams like Design and the Product as well as with key external stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is results-focused, happy to test to get the absolute best results, and has a logical and analytical approach. With a focus on improving the customer lifecycle across all touch points and providing analysis and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis - this opportunity will be perfect for someone who is passionate about customers, campaigns and data focused results.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full customer lifecycle, including email, SMS, Push and in-app campaigns in line with marketing team objectives.
- Plan customer journeys, flows, automations, and re-engagement activity.
- Manage segmentation insights for the full customer lifecycle, identifying areas of opportunity that can be turned into actionable campaigns.
- Management and growth of customer database and building of audiences.
- Develop and execute the loyalty program communication plan to increase customer engagement, revenue, and program success.
- Using our customer personas and continually use insights to update and educate the broader business.
- Have a deep understanding of customer behaviour and use these to find opportunities for increased revenue.
- Build test and learn strategies to maximise results, including audience segmentation, cross-channel behaviour, funnel optimisation and automated flows.
- Campaign performance testing, reporting and analysis on a regular basis, including actionable insights.
- Stay on top of emerging technologies and trends in one-to-one customer communication.
- Work across global markets.
- Experience utilising the CEP Braze.
- Broad experienced working in Direct Marketing, CRM or loyalty programs, managing email, SMS and push campaigns.
- A CRM professional who loves data and has a solid understanding of commercial drivers with proven analytics and segmentation experience to drive growth, revenue and optimisation.
- Experiencing planning and managing customer journeys and flows and a deep understanding of customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with AB and multivariate testing.
- Experience utilising MixPanel or Amplitude highly advantageous.
- Highly motivated self-starter attitude.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading.
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities.
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards.
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha.
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please hit the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role.
We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.