Bitcoin Depot (bitcoindepot.com) is the world’s leading cryptocurrency ATM network. Based in Atlanta, GA, our business, and our teams are growing. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager – Websites & SEO to join our Marketing team and help us Bring Bitcoin to the Masses™.
This person will report to the Director of Marketing and own our SEO and website CMS strategies and execution.
This position will be full-time and can work remotely anywhere in the US or be hybrid in our Atlanta office. Only US candidates will be considered.
The successful candidate must have...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- 5 - 8 years of related experience in a fast-pace working environment
- Strong SEO experience (in-depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEO design and user experience) and SEO tools experience (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- CMS experience (WordPress, Django, etc.)
- Google My Business experience
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Strong work ethic (a “That’s not my job.” attitude will not work at Bitcoin Depot.) and time management skills
And it would be a big plus if you had any of these…
- Cryptocurrency experience
- Google Analytics Certified or strong experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Slack
- Experience managing vendor partner relationships
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Own and proactively update our website CMS and any other web properties
- Own and proactively update our diverse SEO efforts
- Own and proactively update our listings on Google, Waze, Apple Maps, and other listing properties
- Own and proactively update Google My Business
- Incorporate best practices for UX and UI on our website
- Serves as primary website and SEO subject matter expert for all departments within the company
- Share and transfer your knowledge of websites and SEO to your Marketing teammates and with others throughout the company.
- Cascade website and SEO information throughout the Bitcoin Depot organization
- Develops and maintains strong, collaborative relationships across the organization and vendors
- Identifies trends, patterns, and correlations to develop actions with key stakeholders that will improve website and SEO
- Assist in the development of internal processes that improves Marketing output
- Continual learning for website and SEO development and management
- 401K Matching
- Competitive PTO policy
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- For Atlanta-based employees:
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
Bitcoin Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.