About the job
Are you someone who believes that work should be challenging and the work that you do challenges the status quo? You enjoy challenges preferring to swim in the deep end while figuring things out.
If this RESONATES with you, then you’ll fit right here in Propine Technologies.
Who we are:
Propine is re-inventing capital markets using blockchain technology. We’ve worked with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), to become the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world.
We are re-imagining the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products, and funds using blockchain technology, to reduce friction and increasing value accrual for both issuers and investors.
This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset and learn to operate just outside the limit of your comfort zone. If this excites you, but also makes you a bit nervous, then you might be the right fit.
In the exciting growing phase of the company, we are looking to have on board an experienced and motivated professional to join our team.
We are seeking a marketing all-rounder to fill a senior role in our Marketing & Communication team. The candidate will focus on managing the promotion of our products through marketing actions on the B2B side. The position requires the candidate to work closely with the Propine Executive team to devise, develop and drive the Marketing strategies and execution of initiatives.
A summary of the key responsibilities is listed below.
Marketing & Communication
- Manage website and social media sites, i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter etc., and execute submission of Industry Awards.
- Lead the creation and development of marketing material, social media posting, blogs, articles, and white papers.
- Assist in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, generate leads and brand awareness, and track conversion rates using analytics to improve the marketing campaigns that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Build and maintain a hygienic database and execute marketing and investors’ EDMs.
- Develop and execute public relations and media relations plans, manage media inquiries and interview requests and analyze and communicate PR results.
- Co-ordinate Propine’s hosting and participation in various events.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital and content marketing and strategy as well as Public Relations & Communications. Ideally is tertiary qualified.
- A strong interest and sound understanding of cryptocurrencies and digital asset servicing.
- A self-starter with an inquisitive and creative mind.
- Meticulous and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing ability, a “storyteller.”
- Writing and editorial experience in online and social media is required.
- Proven experience in handling public relations campaigns.
- A track-record in delivering quality work within tight deadlines.
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO, email, and social media marketing programs is a plus.