About the job
Do you want to join the mission to enable frictionless access to the decentralized and open-source infrastructure for financial applications? Then read on!
StablR builds the infrastructure to issue price-stable crypto assets (stablecoins), which are designed to be 100% collateralized and 1:1 pegged to their fiat equivalent, fully transparent, applicable in a cross chain ecosystem, and always accessible. StablR is creating a network scheme to manage the issuing, destroying, and flow of these assets under a unique and compliant governance structure taking into account the (upcoming) regulation. In addition to governing its first stablecoin, the StablR Euro (EURR), StablR plans to provide technology to address price volatility and transaction scalability challenges on top of existing public blockchain infrastructure.
We match great technologies with a talented team to build robust solutions that focus on efficiency, automation and integration. We combine the AWS cloud-native services with the React framework. The core of our platform is built to fully service Serverless Event-Driven architecture and connects with several blockchain services at scale.
Medior Frontend Developer
Are you a pro-active Frontender that wants to be part of a new adventure in FinTech and Blockchain?
Using the latest ReactJS and front-end technologies to build new platforms for the next generation of finance is what gets you up in the morning. You have the level and skill to work independently and are eager to develop and grow with the company. You are not afraid to speak up and your personality and experience make you an easy partner to work with.
Our Medior Frontend Developer:
- Designs, develops, tests, deploys, maintains and improves our software.
- Familiar with, and able to work effectively in an agile environment.
- Actively participates in decision making for front-end applications and design.
- Is able to manage individual responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Contributes to our growth with what is learned from your successes and failures.
- Safeguards code quality during code reviews with scalability and future plans in mind.
- Holds themselves and other team members accountable for test coverage (It is a team effort!).
- Understands the business needs and can translate that into valuable feedback during meetings.
We are working with ReactJS (typescript), utilizing react-query, aws-amplify, framer-motion, final-form, lottie, styled-components for our application and storybook and figma for design workflow. For testing we use jest, @testing-library/react for unit and component tests and cypress for e2e tests.
- +2/3 years of experience building web applications with a modern frontend library (preferably React)
- High level of proficiency in HTML/CSS3 and knowledge of best practices and common patterns
- The ability to perform diagnostics on issues inside and outside the code-base
- Experience with Jest or other unit testing libraries
- Experience with CI/CD, and DevOps way of thinking
- Able to take UI designs and transform them into pixel-perfect components
- You can and are willing to work in an English speaking environment
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
Additionally, nice to have:
- The ability to challenge our Product team & our designer
- Experience with React and/or React-Native
- Experience working with AWS
- Have written E2E tests with libraries such as Cyprus or Selenium
- Familiar with basic cryptocurrency concepts, particularly around transactions and wallets
- Experience working with SASS or styled-components
What we offer
Next to a competitive salary you will get:
- Salary indication: €50.000-€60.000 gross annual (depending on your level of experience)
- Remote work enablement
- 25 days of holidays to recharge your batteries
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth opportunities
- Sponsored learning opportunities
- A beautiful office location at the Canals in Amsterdam
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks always available
- Subsidized warm lunch
- After work drinks in our own bar - or any other team-building events that are proposed