About the job
Are you an experienced Android/ Kotlin developer that has a great ambition for crypto? Great! Because you will be responsible for building the mobile app that will be used by a lot of people!
Sounds exciting right?
How does it sound to work for the first Dutch crypto company that received registration from De Nederlandsche Bank?
With many crypto services, this investment company helps maintain and grow clients' wealth. Cryptocurrency services are needed as the financial world changes. Rising inflation and negative savings rates mean that we are becoming 'sleeping poor'.
Our client's services break that negative trend. We believe in a decentralized financial future. Our client aims to make Bitcoin and other digital assets a logical part of our daily lives. For us, responsible investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is investing in the technology of the future. As a permanent partner of the BNR Cryptocast, our client contributes not only to services, but also to the development of the financial system of the future by sharing knowledge.
Our client has been growing really hard for the past two years, building up a team of 50+ people. You will join a great team, ambitious, and really want to change the way of investing and buying crypto.
It's now time to upgrade the services, and they are ready to build their own app for their clients. But they need some help, and that's why they are looking for an Android/ Kotlin developer!
But what they are expecting from you as their new Android developer?
As an Android Developer you make an impact because your work is immediately visible to the organization and our end users. Their app is still relatively in the early stages of development and the implementation of new features and possibilities will mainly be further developed by you.
The app gives end users insights into balances and transactions in the crypto positions
Your daily tasks;
- Developing and optimizing new and existingAndroid apps in Kotlin;
- You work together with the development team, consisting of iOS, Back-end, Design and Product Owner;
- You share your experiences with the team during the weekly check-ins and monthly syncs;
- You support the Tech Lead with coaching the less experienced developers within the team;
- You contribute to the standard Android/Mobile coding guidelines.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as a native Android Developer
- Experience with Kotlin is a must;
- You are used to setting up projects independently and working together with different disciplines within a Scrum team.
- You have a proactive attitude;
- You are used to taking the lead within projects.
- Independent, practical, solution-oriented, analytical and communicative strong.
- Up to 85K a year, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Variable compensation;
- 25 vacation days;
- Laptop and headset;
- Participation scheme; become a shareholder;
- Pension plan in bitcoin;
- Travel allowance incl. NS Business Card and/or lease bicycle scheme;
- Flexibility to work from home;
- Good development and training opportunities.