About the job
We are hiring multimedia journalists who can add value to the company by creating engaging content in different forms, be it web-stories, video shorts, byte size content, etc.
- Story research, writing articles, pitching ideas.
- Write Fresh updates from the Crypto news industry.
- Generate new ideas for news stories and editorials.
- Maintaining full ownership of your content.
- Identify stories that are engaging to users and create short-form content out of them Design/pick relevant graphics to support your story.
- Understanding of how Google SEO works.
- Coordinating with editors, taking feedback from them and implementing it in their articles.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ Year of experience in the crypto domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field preferred.
- Has a good understanding of what makes content great (can prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability).
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Knows how to work on WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
- Experience with Media companies is a plus.
- Proficiency in non-linear video editing software is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with social media news outlets.
Coingape has emerged as a trusted news source for Cryptocurrency and blockchain. CoinGape comprises an experienced team of native content writers and editors working round the clock to cover news globally and present news as a fact rather than an opinion.
- CoinGape comes in the top 10 crypto news media: https://www.similarweb.com/site/coingape.com/
- We have more than 2 Million highly engaged users monthly.
- Our news can be found on almost all of the financial news aggregators and apps, including TradingView, NewsNow, Crypto News app, CoinGecko and coinMarketCap.
- Our content is often quoted by large media outlets and such influencers as Peter Brandt, Thomas Lee, Peter Schiff, Dan Tapiero, Robert Kiyosaki, John Bollinger, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee and Max Keiser.
Benefits at CoinGape:
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Crypto & Blockchain.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you. You get to work in a very dynamic environment.