We are a dynamic start-up company in the Crypto industry. We are creating technologies that will change the world as we know it, and we are looking for an energetic, optimistic, and out-of-box-thinking Office & Employee Experience Manager (Maternity Leave Replacement).
We need someone who can comfortably multi-task while keeping a smile on their face :)
- Serve as the focal point for employees' and managers' operational and administrative needs (Equipment, deliveries, supply, coordination between internal and external interfaces, etc.)
- Plan and Execute welfare activities such as trips, holidays, events, nights out, happy hours, company swag, etc
- Responsible for employee lifecycles: childbirths, work anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, sicknesses, etc
- Work to uphold office policies as necessary and support onboarding logistics alongside the HR department
- Work closely with all company's departments and teams in Europe, Singapore, and Israel
- Manage, contract, and cooperate with office vendors and service providers
- Manage operations budget, receipts, and monthly expenses
- Ensuring the office work environment is kept and organized to a high standard, taking initiatives to improve our daily working environment
- Coordinate travel arrangements for employees (flights and accommodation).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as an office manager at a start-up company
- Outstanding communication abilities and, more importantly, assertiveness!
- Team player, encourages feedback and collaboration, caring and passionate about employee welfare
- Highly independent, critical thinker, and creative problem solver
- Highly committed and hard-working, getting things done
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and balance a complex workload while being adaptive and flexible to frequently changing business needs
- Focus and attention to details
- English – high level (A must)
** The work is in Tel Aviv (HaArba'a Street), and there is the possibility of working one day a week from home.