About the job
Oversee all live streaming operations and lead the operations team to success through proactive and diligent leadership.
- Implement, manage, and improve existing operational processes through the development of standard operating procedures.
- Manage the needs of the operations team, including streamers, to achieve personal and company goals.
- Create short and long-term performance goals.
- Analyze market conditions and devise plans to integrate changing market behaviors into operational processes.
- Generate and present regular reports to the management team about operational activities.
- Optimize operational resources for maximum cost and time efficiency.
- Integrate and coordinate cross-departmental resources.
- Supervise, mentor, and lead the operations team.
- Develop training plans and materials for operations-related activities.
- Monitor and maintain the lifetime of operational equipment and related procurements.
- 2-3 years experience as a Project, Product, or Operations Manager within the entertainment industry.
- Strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information to a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Strengths in report writing and presenting findings to upper management.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Worked in a live, online broadcasting studio environment.
- Technical knowledge in live streaming platforms.
- Working hands on a digital product and setting up live events.
- Technical expertise in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Operations management certifications such as COM.