As our operations coordinator, you will utilize modern tools to provide operational and administrative support to various teams (People Ops, Marketing, HR, etc.) and managers across stakefish’s remote & diverse community.What will you do?
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions to internal operating procedures
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related policies and procedures
- Maintain and update documentation related to our company processes
- Coordinate communication across teams
- Support recruiting needs and coordinate candidates in our ATS system; assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Organizing company on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage agendas/travel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Touch typing ability average 40 words per minute
- Excellent written skills in English (absolute no tolerance for typos)
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
- Skilled at identifying problems and solving problems
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; attention to details
- Experiences as an operations administrator or similar position
- You have prior experience working inside a tech, or remote startup company before
- You have prior experience managing agendas for company upper management that travels frequently across different time zones
- You have prior experience editing Wikipedia or other MediaWiki pages
- Open-minded, able to work independently, and work well in difficult circumstances
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team (with even pseudo anonymous team members). We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. Crypto is here to stay, having introduced novel ideas such as DeFi, NFTs and DAOs. At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains. Here are some other reasons why you should join us,
- We are one of the top staking service providers with over $3B of assets staked across our validators. E.g. Our staking market share for Cosmos rivals that of Binance and Coinbase.
- Curious about how protocols like Solana and Cosmos have exploded into the juggernauts they are today? We have front row seats to observe and learn how protocols evolve, going from idea to adoption. You will get opportunities to learn about and work very closely with a wide range of blockchain networks.
- We are crypto nerds at heart. Some people are power DeFi users and some others are intense NFT collectors. You can learn and debate everything on crypto with our teammates.
- We have some people who have been around this space for ages. They’ll casually drop a few interesting history lessons along the way. Did you know Bitcoin was actually double spent at one point in time?
- We are a very well capitalized and already profitable startup.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!