About the jobCoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada , and launched CoinFlip Ventures , a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We’re seeking a Personal Assistant to work closely with the CEO. In this role you will be responsible for handling all personal out of office duties. You will be expected to make personal travel arrangements, manage day to day, and assist with office duties when required.
- Perform personal and at times administrative duties
- Handle and manage out of office documents/records
- Liaise with leadership team, answer calls, and make personal travel arrangements
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Schedule out of office appointments, maintain personal events calendar, and send reminders for important personal life events
- Take charge of household organization including, but not limited to: grocery shopping, ordering of personal items, receiving and sending personal packages, and organizing personal and business items for travel
- Copy, scan, and fax documents, as well as taking notes
- Observe best personal/business practices and etiquette
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For In a Candidate
- 2-4 years of experience as a personal assistant to a C-level executive required
- Experience coordinating travel and creating travel agendas
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer software skills, ideally experience in Microsoft Office
- Expert level of organization
- Time management skills
The Nice To Have
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
- Experience in financial services, fintech and/or crypto
- Bachelors degree in business management or related field
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.