About the job
Company Review :
BKEX Global is a Cryptocurrency trading platform created by the senior team of the blockchain and the world’s top risk control talents under the BKEX Group. It has subsidiaries or partner companies in Hong Kong, China, the United States, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and other countries and regions, and has provided secure and efficient crypto trading platform to users in more than 100 countries and regions.
- Position : Personal Assistant
- Salary : RM4,000 to RM15,000 (Basic)
- Positive, Young and Collaborative Work Environment
- Minimum 1-2 years and above related experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Speak and write fluent in Mandarin, English and Malay
- Preferred to have Finance industry background as Forex, Cryptocurrency and etc.
- Responsible for the schedule of the CEO and timely remind the meeting process;
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and activities, make meeting records and track implementation;
- Assist the CEO in business meetings and negotiations;
- Timely and accurately convey and implement the work requirements and instructions of the leaders, track and supervise the work progress of each department and report to the CEO in time;
- Draft various documents and related materials according to the requirements of the general manager;
- Responsible for the CEO's external liaison and visiting reception;
- Assist the CEO to carry out various tasks and put forward constructive suggestions;
- Other tasks assigned by leaders.