About Volt Capital
Volt Capital is a San Francisco-based venture capital firm focused on founders who are reimagining money, gaming, computing, and culture. Since its launch in 2021, by Managing Partner Soona Amhaz, Volt Capital has made 35+ investments in early-stage crypto companies and protocols like Nansen, Magic Eden, LayerZero, Magic, and Coinshift.
Volt Capital is looking for a Principal to join the firm. This individual will be working closely with the General Partner, venture partners, and the growing investment team on sourcing and analyzing investment opportunities in companies and protocols.
- Work closely with the firm’s GP to source, evaluate, and back early-stage startups
- Develop and strengthen theses on emerging technical and crypto market trends
- Collaborate with the GP to structure financing rounds
- Help build, support, and scale a world-class investing team
- Support existing portfolio companies with recruiting, M&A, growth and product feedback
- Sit on boards of select portfolio companies
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- 2+ years experience in early-stage venture capital
- At least 3 years of experience in crypto
- Strong understanding of venture capital deal terms and crypto deal terms
- Native understanding of crypto and blockchain technologies
- A deep network within crypto
- Strong written, communication, and public speaking skills as the role will require both written and verbal communication to the firm’s stakeholders
- Ability to perform venture capital valuation, total addressable market analysis, and develop research on nascent markets
- Intense intellectual curiosity about crypto and decentralized systems
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with your resume attached along with a list of deals you have sourced, invested in, or led in previous investing roles (if applicable).
We’ll follow up shortly with next steps!