About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Lead activity and test project capabilities include planning, designing, preparing, and executing the tests.
- Understand the business aspects as well as the ways the customers are using the system and check if the system is performing as it should have been.
- Analyze issues and identify the risks during testing, either work with QA team or other stakeholders to address them.
- Collaborate with engineering teams distributed across multiple locations.
- Implement and enhance QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable and high-quality product releases.
- Guide the design and development of testing strategies, drive to enhance the test coverage and efficiency.
- Multiple development cycles experience (from pre production to post launch).
- Willingness to learn new technologies and develop/refine skills.
- Experience with both manual and automation testing environments.
- Strong tech skills (Linux, API test, databases, mastering Java, distributed services (non-monolithic), etc ...).
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Good communication skills, excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- At least BS/BA in computer science or relevant field.
- Working experience in blockchain industry is a plus.
- Working experience for trading or custodian products is a plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .