About the job2062133
Job Tittle - Principal – Software Engineering - Blockchain Specialist
The Purpose of This Role
As Lead – Blockchain you will be part of the Workplace Investing team with a focus on blockchain use cases for the enterprise.
The Value You Deliver
- Design and develop enterprise blockchain solutions for use across Workplace Investing BU
- Advocating for and developing new enterprise business use cases across Fidelity
The Skills That Are Key To This Role
Technical / Behavioral
- Designing, implementing, and supporting distributed blockchain-based enterprise solutions
- Understanding the business model
- Designing DLT centered solutions architectures for business processes
- Evaluating, choosing optimal blockchain recommendation/solution
- Developing a blockchain solution for that business model
- Building and launching a blockchain network
- Lead engineering a complete blockchain solution
- Integrating blockchain/distributed ledgers with external components
- interoperability and how they can be used effectively
- Evaluating new blockchain and distributed ledger implementations
The Skills that are Good To Have for this role
- Experience in working with diverse blockchain/distributed ledger implementations like Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum.
- Experience in software engineering with large and diverse codebase.
- Proficiency in more two or more of the following languages, C++, Java, Go or Python
- Familiarity with bitcoin and Ethereum and current developments in payments and DeFI space
- Familiarity with basics of cryptography and cryptographic algorithms
- Experience in creating and maintaining P2P networks
- Working experience with opensource blockchain communities is an advantage.
- Willingness to constantly re-iterate design and code for the best solutions
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience in working on an incubator or accelerator setup is a plus
How Your Work Impacts The Organization
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want— from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients’ money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 10+ years experience
- Computer Science Graduate
- Experience with full stack development
Location : Bangalore – Manyata/ Chennai
Shift timings: 8:00 pm - 5:00pm
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity India has been the Global Inhouse Center of Fidelity Investments since 2003 with offices in Bangalore and Chennai. For information about working at Fidelity, visit India.Fidelity.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.