About the job
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About Product Design Operation
The Design Operations(Design Ops) team is responsible for a mix of managing the design team’s business operations, ensures design excellence, and helps shape and drive the design team’s culture, craft, and priorities.
As the Design Ops, you will partner with cross-functional members of our product teams such as design managers, product managers, product designers, engineers, and business leaders. You will help enable the design team to focus their time on designing and shipping great products as well as ensure design has a high bar for quality. You will also manage the process and prioritization to align the delivery of high-quality design work to the most important product areas.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with and support the design team in delivering high-quality designs; act as a bridge between the design team and the engineering and product management teams, connecting all groups and making sure inter-dependencies are understood and planned for effectively
- Point out connections and potential collisions between different products, features and platforms and reconciles these
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, and etc.
- Develop and manage design programs including resourcing, timelines, and identifying new design programs
- Establish project timelines and tasks and manage large projects through all phases of implementation
- Define and create a process to receive design requests and prioritize them
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Interface with internal business partners throughout various departments
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects, resource utilization, team performance and product health across your teams
- Implement or drive required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency
What we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of the creative development processes
- Ability to understand complex programs, scope and prioritize projects, and define schedules
- Deep experience working with design team, understanding how to integrate process with creative minds
- Basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative research best practices
Nice to have
- Experience with the following software: Figma, Jira, Linear, Trello and Notion