Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
Sorare is looking to build out a world class Design team and is currently hiring Product Designers of all levels. As part of the Product Design team, you will be responsible for helping create a great user experience and aesthetic of Sorare across web and mobile apps. Working with product and engineering counterparts, you will play a critical role in how our users onboard and experience the game on a daily basis.
You don’t have to be an expert in sports, games or crypto to work here. What we look for is people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and want to contribute to a world class product.
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering and Creative to help define the design strategy and overall roadmap
- Help lead the end-to-end user experience and the entire lifecycle of product design: from vision setting, prototyping, to user testing and final production
- Partnering with our Content team, to help build the content design and assets across Sorare, our communication channels and our social / off-platform content efforts
- Create an iconic brand that will bring crypto to mainstream users
- Is comfortable navigating ambiguity and providing clarity and focus to our digital experiences
- Ensure product consistency by building out a systematic design approach that extends across sports, across platform (web and mobile) and across touch-points (from our game to our NFT cards to our content efforts)
- 2-8+ years experience driving large scale consumer projects (e.g. app redesigns, major product iteration, new verticals)
- Portfolio demonstrating impactful UX solutions at scale
- Objective, business-driven thinker
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner cross-functionally to drive towards successful outcomes
- Experience operating with a research-focused design philosophy and the ability to inspire change through user feedback and data insights
- Master of your craft including strong visual and interaction design skills, prototyping, and UX best practices
- Experience designing for a consistent experience across both web and mobile platforms
- A team player with empathy and problem-solving skills
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit - Sorare contributes to employees wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit - Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech - We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.