Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — starting from 1€ only, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Product Manager - Blockchain & Digital Assets, you’ll work at the core of Bitpanda’s crypto offering. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our products stay competitive, from delivering a best-in-class blockchain infrastructure to raising the bar on fast & broad digital asset listings. Ultimately, using your product expertise in the blockchain world, you’ll be creating innovative products that meet the needs of our customers and help our business scale.
What you’ll do
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and current (blockchain) infrastructure, to prioritize the most valuable initiatives that drive real business impact
- Collaborate with marketing and user research to deliver an outstanding asset offering and user experience for anything blockchain-related
- Collaborate with engineering on full integration for several L1’s/L2’s and ERC-20 tokens
- Automate & productize listing and delisting flows to increase speed & reliability
- Work closely with finance, legal, risk and ops to ensure our process is compliant
- Stay on top of industry trends and bring innovative products to market
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in FinTech / Investing / Crypto
- Deep technical knowledge of Blockchain and its current & future use cases
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Independent problem solver with data analysis skills
- Able to lead a team of engineers and working knowledge of technical infrastructure
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.