About the job
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
BTCBIT.NET is a secure, reliable and fully regulated cryptocurrency exchange based in Poland, with operational office in Latvia. Our company provides a safe platform to buy and sell various cryptocurrencies and we are growing, so you have an opportunity to join us!
We are looking for the 2in1 person - Product Owner plus Product Manager, for our new products (not only related to crypto).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Oversee all stages of product creation, including design and development
- Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Develop User Stories
- In one word: Be the main responsible person for the Product
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen (ideally in FinTech)
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs etc.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- English, Russian languages
We are FinTech and we are flexible, but if we should name the numbers, then pay range for this position can be about EUR 2000,- - 4000,- net, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
We provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allows you to realize your ambitions, to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Join our team! We are growing and our employees grow with us!