About the jobWho We Are
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are
Galaxy Digital is one of the largest and leading firms in the Cryptocurrency space and is building cutting edge technology to help it grow and scale with the ever-increasing demand. You will be working with a unique and driven team building exciting new systems from scratch, in collaboration with cross-functional teams and business owners.
What You’ll Do
- Solve client problems in collaboration with aligned business unit(s)
- Prioritize and translate client problems into user stories in collaboration with the product team & key stakeholders
- Manage your product roadmap, communicating trade offs to product leadership
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience in product management delivering world class products that demonstrate well-crafted client experiences
- Track record of translating client requirements into a roadmap for end-to-end execution with success metrics
- Strong cross functional communication skills across engineering, design, business, and other key stakeholders
- Experience of stakeholder management when communicating tradeoffs
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, and efficiently frame and evaluate new ideas
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- High level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to “make things happen”
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrency ecosystem such as Custody, Lending or Trading
- Demonstrated history of using data visualization tools to capture client usage to validate product roadmap
- Working with OKRs to define product success
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees and their eligible dependents
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]