ABOUT HEX TRUST
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
We are looking for a Product Manager to support our Product Team for the Gryfyn product. Gryfyn is an NFT and digital asset wallet which will be able to support and house NFTs for various projects, which will cover games and other products. Your job will be to scope, plan, and manage the integration process between Gryfyn and the various incoming and existing projects, allowing for the continued growth of the Gryfyn ecosystem.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead discussions with external stakeholders regarding the integration of new games into the Gryfyn ecosystem
- Becoming the Product Owner and point of contact for integrations of Gryfyn at both the API and SDK levels
- Understand and map out the use cases of the APIs and SDKs which are offered by the Gryfyn product
- Take ownership of defining and maintaining partner-facing documentation and the future developer portal of Gryfyn
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders for the delivery strategy of incoming integrations and go-to-market plans
- Define product features / enhancements and communicate requirements to internal stakeholders using clearly-written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication
- Bring new ideas and solutions to the table, become a thought partner to the business teams
- Calibrate the trade-off between fulfilling a specific client need vs. making a product that can properly address similar needs of multiple clients. Product vs. tailor made trade-off
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Contribute to and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- We are looking for candidates at multiple seniority levels (Mid to Senior level Product Managers)
- Candidates should have relevant Product manager experience of 3+ years
- Experience with blockchain and gaming is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience with 3D propriety engines such as Unity and Unreal will be a strong plus
- Experience in interacting with B2B clients to understand their needs
- A passion for building delightful customer facing products and experiences
- Demonstrated leadership, taking initiative and producing results
- The ability to collaborate well with various internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Engineering and Product
- Bachelor's degree or higher in fields with a quantitative focus, such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related fields
- Great English communication skills, both written and verbal to technical and non-technical audiences
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.