P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.
Our team is distributed across the world - with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.
We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.
About the role
We are looking for a professional, who will be fully responsible from the P2P side for one of the blockchain networks (primarily staking business).
This position is the quintessence of economic, business, and technical knowledge compiled in one person. You will get an opportunity to understand really deeply, how blockchain works from the economic and technical sides (especially Proof-of-Stake networks). Our Product Managers are focused more on the whole process of creating and providing services than on the narrow areas such CJM, UX improvements and so on.
- Manage the product at the growth and scaling stage
- Develop a product culture in the team: ownership, data-driven approach, effective collaboration, etc.
- Be a product visionary and evangelist
- Make effective project & people management decisions
- Work really closely with the team on a daily basis to ensure product success and achievement of key metrics goals (DevOps, developers, marketing, sales, finance)
- Actively participate in the community life (collaboration with other network participants, find ways “how to help people and network to grow together”, create a good relationship with blockchain foundation)
- Experience in product and team management as a PM, PO, Product Lead 4+ years (preferable: fintech companies, fast-growing technology startups)
- Successful products in a portfolio or growth hacks that you are proud of
- Successful team management experience will be a plus
- Expertise in product management: analytics, finance, planning, marketing
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Good level of English (at least Intermediate: all demo days are in English, daily communication with community & foundation also in English)
- Engineering/Science background is preferable
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity (RSU)
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- High degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.