Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
The specific role of the Product manager is to coordinate and support the successful and profitable growth of the assigned Taurus platform(s):
- Products: the development and management of the TDX platform
- Services: the onboarding and servicing of Taurus TDX clients.
Product management and development
- Collect and prioritize clients’ needs, monitor competition across several assigned products
- Own assigned product(s) from a business perspective
- Make sure assigned product(s) are at the forefront of the market, at all times
- Write business specifications and translate them into user stories. Work closely with Taurus’ technology/IT teams, support them and challenge them where required.
- Test products
- Support the salesforce by participating to sales pitches, client meetings and events as product/subject-matter expert; help the salesforce to answer to RFP/RFI
TDX client management
- Manage account opening and closing processes (client master file) in full compliance with applicable AML/KYC standards
- Respond to client’s requests
- Manage the admission to trading/listing of issuers/digital assets
Business support & transversal coordination
- Identify operational issues and propose improvements, ensure successful corrections, coordinate with IT team
- Coordinate and/or participate in selected projects/initiatives (e.g., listing projects, source of funds).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, finance or business administration
- 3-5 years’ work experience in trading or working on a marketplace. Product management a plus.
- Strong client orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong passion for and good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies
- Precise, organised, autonomous, open-minded, self-starter, fast-learner, hands-on and result-oriented
- Fluent in French and English; German a plus.
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.