Product Marketing Manager
21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
21.co is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead the strategizing, planning and executing a wide range of product rollouts, overseeing 40+ crypto ETPs listed on regulated exchanges and new products on 21.co roadmap. The Product Manager will be the gatekeeper of the KPIs and budget for all marketing initiatives across owned, organic and paid channels.
- Identify crypto ETPs and other investment products value proposition with Product and Research team, including
- Analyzing market research to position products
- Identifying key features in products that will appeal to investors
- Collaborating on naming, factsheet, FAQ development prior to product launch
- Product rollout:
- Develop Go-to-Market plan with Sales, Product and Research; and oversee product KPIs and overall budget
- Develop launch campaign calendar with Content / Performance / Local Marketing functions to ensure consistent and compelling messages across marketing channels (Landing pages, paid ad creatives, blog posts, product page, sales brochures)
- On-going initiatives:
- Oversee market / customer response, creating an effective feedback loop.
- Develop post-launch growth campaigns and suggestions to future product iterations
- Populate campaign analytics to Marketing Dashboard for optimization
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing in fintech / crypto / traditional finance
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills, with working knowledge of Marketing analytics tools
- Excellent project management communication skills across functions (Product, Sales, Research, Content, Design)
- Attention to detail on execution, prior copywriting experience is a plus
(NYC only) Pursuant to Section 8-102 of title 8 of the New York City administrative code, the base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $200,000. Total compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.