About the jobWe’re looking for an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager to drive our international expansion strategy for Ripple’s Liquidity Hub product. This person will understand the landscape for select international markets, competitive feature sets, and overarching trends influencing the industry. They will validate target customer segments and use cases, and influence the development of new product constructs.
The ideal candidate has worked in product marketing, business development, or product for a disruptive technology, ideally in financial services or blockchain/cryptocurrency. Candidates should be self-starters and comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This individual will be deeply involved in analyzing, strategizing, and collaborating with Product and Business Development to develop and refine a new product experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own the market expansion strategy for Ripple’s Liquidity Hub product, driving the end-to-end process for selecting new markets in partnership with Legal, BD, and Product.
- Partner closely with Product and BD to shape the product construct required to launch Liquidity Hub in select international markets.
- Spearhead market research with third-party vendors on international markets, uncovering insights on the enterprise crypto liquidity landscape, product models, customer segments, and pricing / packaging.
- Monitor and track Liquidity Hub’s licensing application and approval progress with Legal and report out to the greater working teams.
- Participate in global discovery calls with BD to scope and assess partnership opportunities for the Liquidity hub product.
- Track competitive product and messaging trends at an international level, ensuring timely updates to Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams.
- Own international enablement for the Liquidity Hub product, including pitch-decks, one-pagers, and product overview videos.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of work experience, with 2+ years of experience in the fintech or crypto industries.
- Experience or interest in launching new products (i.e. taking a product from 0 to 1).
- Comfort in a fast-paced and cross-functional work environment. Love for startups, entrepreneurship, and crypto.
- Self-starter / comfort with ambiguity. You’re a natural go-getter and are experienced with creating structure out of whitespace.
- Experience in competitive intelligence, market research or data analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Serious attention to detail, organization, and a commitment to excellence.
- Willingness to interface with global teams in APAC and EMEA regions and on occasion, participate on calls that are outside normal working hours.
Who We Are
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.