About the job
CoinFantasy is looking for a Tech Lead who will be able to translate user and business needs into functional design. You will be responsible for developing and managing a team of product development engineers. Designs, implements and sustains engineering of the Company’s application. Oversees full life cycle product development to include analysis and planning related to product development, launch and deployment.
● Creates documents for overall architecture and design, technical requirements and service specifications. Presents and defends architecture, design and technical choices to internal audiences.
● Demonstrates technical leadership and mentoring of others on the application of new technologies and system development methodologies.
● Manages department's performance, budget responsibilities, development of staff, resource planning and goal setting.
● Take ownership of technical aspects of our Blockchain solution, Blockchain Products and the technology infrastructure
● Draw up technical roadmaps for Blockchain engagements and provide technical direction to the team
● Design a robust blockchain architecture for the fantasy gaming and deal with all aspects of Blockchain
● Work on the new innovations and create performance standards
● Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
● Highly work with blockchain cross functional teams in blockchain architecture frameworks and creating storage solutions
● Lead the implementation of architecturally complex projects of global significance
● Identify requirements, scope your research, develop prototypes, and deliver solutions that directly provide value to the business
● Work with the stakeholders to determine blockchain-tech needs, ideate & design high quality solutions that meet the needs of the users
● Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection
What we expect
● Between 5-10 years of relevant technical experience
● Experience in building low latency, high throughput, scalable, fault-tolerant systems in AWS 1
● In-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of blockchain technology
● Experience with databases
● Experience with technologies and tools like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
● Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, et.
● Familiarity with Blockchain Technologies, Standards, and Protocols
● We are looking for someone who necessarily doesn't have code but understands the technical aspects & coordinates with the team.
● Someone like a Product Manager/Product Architect/DevOps Engineer with Cryptocurrency background
● Will be plus previous Blockchain experience i.e., involvement with Blockchain technical strategy, proof-of-concept & technical advisory services
● Competitive Salary
● A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience
● Practically unlimited professional and career growth opportunities.
Full-Stack Developers Project Managers (Team Lead)
Go Lang - Advanced
AWS - Advanced
Docker - Advanced
Kubernetes - Advanced