bloXroute is the "Flash Boys" for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance. The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't match all of the qualifications listed.
- Quality Assurance Engineering duties that pertain to testing websocket feeds, bloXroute relays, gateways, transactions, block propagation, etc.
- Test new products, features and bug fixes
- Write manual and automated tests necessary to ensure the operation and correctness of new product features as well as overall system behavior
- Experience with manual QA testing of backend services, functional and performance testing
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Postman
- Automation QA is a huge bonus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or alternative related field (or commensurate work experience)
bloXroute Labs offers competitive salaries, stock options, tokens, healthcare benefits, 401k, flexible PTO, remote work option for its employees. The benefits may vary for each country. We built a highly skilled team of business and engineering minds who are working on challenging complex projects.