About the jobWe're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here .
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent, to join our B2C (Consumer) QA Team.
- QA engineers work closely with software engineers and product owners to ensure the quality of delivered products
- Participate in all aspects of QA in agile ceremonies with product and developers
- Review user stories specifications through acceptance criteria definition
- Design, write, execute and automate test cases in a complex B2C environment
- Contribute to improve test automation framework and test data
- Developing and implementing processes and approaches for effective automation testing at each level of the test pyramid
- 5+ years of experience in software manual and automation testing
- Hands-on experience with test management tools (JIRA-Xray, Squas, ...)
- Proficient in front-end and back-end testing tools and approaches (API testing, UI testing )
- Experience with Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Strong ability to adapt, learn and develop technical skills
- Team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude, strong communication (verbal and written) & teamwork spirit
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefitEnglish level B1+
- Hands-on experience with Playwright or Detox
- Cryptocurrency enthusiast
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.