About the job
Job Opportunity – QA Engineer
DIFX is the world’s first fully insured cross-asset trading platform. This platform was created as a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange to bring significant and lasting change to financial markets. This ecosystem offers an all-in-one solution for Digital Currency; made to trade, invest, and stake. We have license from over 16 countries and currently holds 80+ employees.
We are looking for an experienced and independent QA to join us on a team. You will be directly embedded into a cross-functional team and work alongside developers, designers and product managers. A Quality Assurance Engineer is a professional who is responsible for monitoring, inspecting and proposing measures to correct or improve an organization's final products in order to meet established quality standards.
· Work with the developers and the rest of your team to best ensure the quality of our games
· Have ownership of features and tickets and participate in the decision-making process
· Create and execute test plans and cases for our games
· Be an advocate for quality within your team and raise awareness of QA best practices
· Be a strong team player and communicator who excels when working closely together with others, both receiving and providing assistance.
· Previous experience in software testing or a related field
· Analytical skill set and problem-solving oriented mindset
· Broad knowledge of production teams and their core workflows
· Experience with Scrum and working in Agile teams
· Experience with JIRA or other similar bug and project management tools
· Great understanding of exploratory testing and manual testing
· Involved in Requirement Analysis, functional testing, GUI testing, Regression Testing
· Basic programming skills are a plus
At DIFX, each member of our team is an integral part of our growth and success, we promote an environment where all employees can leverage the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a passionate team, who are leading the industry through innovation, growth and value. Alongside amazing colleagues and engaging work, we want to help you get the best out of your career.
We offer continuous learning and development to take your skills to the next level!
It’s not just about being the best you can at work, but we also offer a variety of benefits:
· Competitive salary
· Paid holiday
· flexible working
· health and well-being initiatives
· Flight ticket – Yearly
If you’re looking to build your career and be part of a team that values you as an individual and help you learn and most of all have fun, look no further.