Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens),
with 200+ business clients and 400,000+ investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the
We are a well-funded, global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, and San Francisco.
We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
@Securitize is looking for a QA Testing Engineer (Argentina Site - working remotely) to join the QA expanding team and will be responsible for challenging automated & manual tasks and processes to ensure superior product quality during the testing phase and throughout the product lifecycle.
- A major part in the quality assurance processes throughout all phases while meeting schedules, working closely with remote R&D sites, meeting quality objectives and project goals including:
- Ownership on developing/maintaining the Automation project under the team's domain.
- Write & Execute Manual and Automated tests.
- Develop and evolve the automation infrastructure.
- Review test cases and test plans.
- Work closely with remote/locale QA members
- Reporting bugs in line with project requirements
- In depth product analysis providing suggestions for product improvements
- At least 4 years’ experience as a testing engineer in Web environments - a must
- Strong manual and automation testing skills - a must
- Experience in automation development (preferred Selenium + Java) - an advantage
- Experience in both Client & Server-side testing – a must.
- Experience with issue-tracking software and test management systems, preferably JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and a deep sense of responsibility.
- Experience in working with QA peers across the organization
- Self-starter with 'whatever it takes' attitude in a dynamic work environment.