About the job
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Quantitative Trader who is passionate about blockchain and wants to join a scale-up with an excellent track record and growth potential in an innovative and fast-growing industry.
As a Quantitative Trader, you are responsible for suggesting changes to improve the automatic trading system by applying quantitative methods to evaluate the markets, find trading opportunities and calculate risks.
We provide you with the freedom to choose the path that leads to the solution and get a lot of responsibility.
What do we require from you?
- An academic degree in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics (or any other quantitative field)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Programming experience in Python
- A sincere interest in financial markets
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn systems quickly
- A positive can-do attitude and a creative mind
- Willingness to commit long-term
What's in it for you?
- The chance of a permanent, full-time position in a relaxed and trendy office located in Singapore
- A very competitive base salary combined with a discretionary bonus based on your performance as well as the company’s results
- A highly-collaborative and experienced team in the innovative and fast-growing cryptocurrency industry
- The opportunity to use state-of-the-art technology and operate the trading application