About the job
Creatorly (owned & operated by Mammoth Media) is the full-service platform of TikTok creators and consultants that helps brands strategically build their presence and audience on TikTok.
Mammoth Media is seeking to add a Strategic Account Manager to our team. The person for this role will build and maintain strong relationships with key business clients. They must communicate with clients regularly and resolve clients’ queries. Must showcase strong written and verbal communication skills and be a team player.
- Serve as the secondary point of contact for account matters - managing multiple accounts:
- Coordinating Kickoff Calls and taking notes - assigning action items
- Triaging edit requests / concept edits / creator drafts & finals
- Uploading videos to the tagging Dashboard
- Ensuring videos are sized appropriately
- Ensuring videos meet requested edits & are in line with the client’s creative brief
- Maintaining spreadsheets & our Project Management tracker - Asana
- Address any and all concerns of the clients
- Build & maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of deliverables
- Proactively anticipate client needs and requests
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as to the status of campaigns
- Weekly Manager check-ins, Daily recap updates in Slack
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with Tiktok and Snapchat is a plus
Mammoth Media is the mobile publishing and technology company that builds modern digital experiences for Generation Z. It owns and operates several content-driven apps (Wishbone and Yarn), Snapchat Minis and Shows, and the TikTok creator marketing platform, Creatorly, collectively engaging over 100 million monthly active users across its properties. Mammoth Media has built a frictionless GenZ NFT marketplace, allowing users to express their identity in a way that is social media platform agnostic & enables brands to promote their products through NFTs that can be redeemable for IRL items and experiences.
Run by a remote-first team of mobile advertising veterans, software engineers, and creative experts, Mammoth Media has long believed in the power of decentralized virtual ownership and making it mainstream, and is actively working towards building the future of cryptocurrency for Gen Zs and a Web3-powered creator economy.
Founded in Los Angeles, Mammoth Media is backed by notable investors including Greylock Partners (Discord, Roblox, Coinbase) and others, and was incubated by Science Inc (Dollar Shave Club, PlayVS, Liquid Death).
Mammoth Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that’s committed to engaging a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. If you think you’re a good fit for our vision and values and want to be a key part of riding the next big wave in the technology industry, we’d love to hear from you!