Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world (e.g., a16z, Accel, Tiger, GIC) and have great ambitions to shape the web3 world.
About the Role
As an Account Executive at Nansen, you will shape our company’s growth trajectory by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Nansen users. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into investment decisions and helping customers quantify their investment decisions. You get excited about prospecting and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a named account list with account plans for winning and expanding business with companies in our target segments
- You'll develop and manage a named account list and be responsible for the full pre-sales cycle from prospecting to signing, including all commercial negotiations
- Engage in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, and clearly articulate Nansen’s value proposition
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide informed recommendations into Nansen’s product roadmap that enhance the user experience
- You’ll shape Nansen’s trajectory – as an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company!
What You Need
- Minimum 4 years of quota-carrying experience in a full cycle closing role with strong prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing skills
- Experience working in a high growth tech company
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service products
- Ability to discuss Nansen’s value proposition with potential users and decision makers
- Experience with outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Consultative sales approach and comfortable leveraging analytical & quantitative skills
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary sense of ownership and a builder mindset
Nice to Haves