At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Lead focused on Lending Analytics will work with various cross-functional teams within the Company to build scalable accounting processes and controls for the Company’s growing lending business.
As the Accounting Lead, Lending Analytics you will:
- Build automated solutions and controls to support the accounting, financial reporting, and financial forecasts for Anchorage Digital.
- Assist with ongoing assessment and maintenance of digital assets valuation methodology, including conducting performance monitoring of vendor-provided pricing data
- Assist with developing and implementing quantitative solutions for financial planning and analysis, including analytical tools and models for capital planning and stress testing
- Identify opportunities for process automation and advanced analytics for the Finance Team and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the lending and engineering teams to develop and implement a loan management system that can be used as the source of truth for accounting entries
- Design, build, and implement monthly reporting processes and systems for the lending business, including analysis of business drivers
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 4-7 years of progressive accounting experience with a mix of Big 4 public accounting and industry experience in the fintech/financial services industries.
- Experience with financial products and reporting, data analysis, and data visualization tools
- A demonstrated track record of experience working across teams to implement new processes and systems
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to work independently to resolve situations to time sensitive issues
- Exemplary analytical, business partnering, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in a statistical programming language, such as Python or R
- Knowledge of SQL programming and databases
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.