About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all dApps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place. Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square recently closed its 3$M Seed Round led by Binance Labs & Republic Captial and KuCoin Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more as Strategic Investors.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to gradually influence a widespread organic shift to decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0.
Working at MagicSquare is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a critical role in everything we do - from how we build our products to how we build our team. Our company is still young and obviously needs to evolve, but our commitment to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves is unwavering. We actively honor people's diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us. We fundamentally believe that we are more successful when our fellow human beings have diverse backgrounds. That's why, regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still much to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
Are you an OUTGOING, ANALYTICAL, and experienced Affiliate Manager? Are you AMBITIOUS, resilient, and driven by hyper-growth? Then, you found the perfect job!
Magic Square is searching for an Affiliate Manager to grow its in-house Affiliate Network, Magic Affiliates.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Growing the Magic Affiliates network: onboarding new affiliates and websites.
- Negotiations, onboarding, paperwork if needed
- Managing key accounts: regular communication with affiliates, analyzing their performance, and offering recommendations on how to improve
- Creating and executing promotional campaigns with a focus on ROI
- Building reports using internal data, optimizing overall affiliate channel performance
- Monitoring competitor space and adjusting our strategy accordingly
- Fraud detection, revealing the new scam schemes and any sort of manipulation by partners
- Manage affiliate payouts
- Manage the Magic Affiliates' social networks with posts and activities engaging the affiliates
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Experience in managing affiliate programs, preferably in the fintech space, ideally in the crypto space
- Experience in affiliate and digital marketing
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- A business development background is a plus
- Understanding of the crypto space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with media, traffic networks, brokers, rating sites, agencies
- Fluent English is a must
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- Optional: Work from an office in Limassol, Cyprus
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!