About the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Integrity Global UAB invested heavily in new cryptocurrency services in EMEA. Our platform provides secure and modern cryptocurrency services - we operate own wallet and exchange desk for crypto deals.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Opportunity to join an internationally growing company, operating as duly authorized
virtual currency exchange and wallet operator.
• Remote work from any spot throughout the world.
• Upon company’s successful operations, possibillity to become a team lead and recruit
younger colleagues to build well organized and experienced AML/KYC team.
• Full support from management and colleagues.
• Citizenship of Republic of Lithuania.
• At least 1 year experience in a finance/crypto related job.
• Prior experience in the Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) and
Compliance field is a must, preferably related to virtual currencies.
• The ability to process large quantities of data and detect anomalies, analytical capabilities.
• Extremely well organized with exceptional time-management skills.
• To be a solution oriented and street smart person with an interest in risk and law
• A team player mindset, thriving when working in a highly challenging, ever-changing
• Proficient knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management, law, accounting or a related field
would be a plus.
• Perform ongoing due diligence on the customers, including analysis of KYC information.
• Daily review of individuals matched against PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and sanction
lists. Taking care of ongoing transaction monitoring, KYC-related tasks, sanctions
screening, quality assurance, etc.
• Full responsibility and decision making on development and automatization of AML/KYC
processes and other projects.
• Gather and analyse data for potential patterns identification.
• Determining suspicious activity and submitting applicable reports to FCIS (Finansinių
Nusikaltimų Tyrimo Tarnyba).
• Suggest and implement improvements to monitoring processes, risk ratings and
review/investigation routines to improve detection.
• Maintaining record-keeping (journals/registers) according to requirements stipulated in
• Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, confidentiality and trustworthiness.
• Other daily tasks and related to company’s compliance to AML/KYC Laws.