About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for executing activities related to crypto assets.
- Manage internal asset allocation across the firm, ensuring assets are efficiently utilized.
- Monitor and execute crypto funding transfers to ensure sufficient balances in the wallet.
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions for different business units.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in wallet balances to ensure funds are accounted for.
- Preparing crypto assets reports for management reporting.
- Manage projects to set up crypto funding for new business opportunities.
- Five years related working experience, fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Bachelor degree or above, accounting, finance, economics and other related majors
- Working experience in corporate treasury or treasury funding experience in commercial banks is preferred
- Project management experience will be helpful
- Have a keen sense of risk and a good ability to identify risks
- Have good logic analysis ability and communication and expression skills
- Work commitment, energetic, innovative spirit, strong pressure resistance, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork awareness
- Familiar with Internet finance and traditional financial services
- Familiar with card acquiring business and bank risk control rules is preferred
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire