About the job
Since its founding in 2017, Prometheum has leveraged its deep expertise in securities law, blockchain and trading to create a compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities that enables all investors to seamlessly invest in digital assets securities. Prometheum has relied on its strong diverse team to build the tools to service digital asset securities. To date, Prometheum has built multiple broker-dealers traversing novel areas and a large technology stack (intersecting trading, blockchain, compliance, etc.). We continue to grow and are looking for hardworking hungry individuals that can contribute to our already great fintech company culture as we traverse new and exciting areas that require a thirst for solving complicated problems.
Backend Engineer - Full Time W2
Fully Remote, USA
$120,000 - $180,000
We are looking for a back-end engineer who is motivated to bring their skills and experience working in settlements, payments or related fin-tech areas to our technology stack.
- Working with technical leadership and other developers to implement post-trade settlement functionality within our NodeJS-based back end architecture.
- You will be working with internal and external parties to integrate with blockchain systems and APIs as well as the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol.
- 5+ years’ experience building, leading and maintaining multi-layer, services-oriented applications for settlements, payments or a similar fin-tech service
- Extensive experience of NodeJS and common packages, architectures
- Experience designing, maintaining and expanding APIs via REST, WebSocket and other technologies
- Experience building tool chain applications, agents, services, server and client applications in NodeJS or similar
- Thorough working knowledge (and preferably DBA experience) working with a variety of database, SQL and other storage technologies in NodeJS (at least including PostgreSQL and Redis)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with:- NestJS, Typescript, Docker and Message queues.
- Experience with Blockchain, cryptocurrency, smart contracts and FIX protocol would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits including:- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Fully remote position with equipment provided.
Prometheum is an equal opportunity employer.