Hello from tea!
We are on a mission to fix open-source development. tea is a unified package manager and protocol that provides creators and maintainers value for previously unpaid labor. From the creator of Homebrew, tea is building an economy that's backed by code.
The Data Engineer role is to build up our data pipelines and ETLs in Python to grow the core data set for tea.
It's a full-time remote position.
- Building efficient data ingestion systems to intake data from a variety of API and file sources
- Architect highly performant AWS ETL data pipelines
- Work with teammates to define data requirements for their projects
- Manage data schema and pipelines to serve data in the optimal format
- Minimum 2 years of backend, data engineering, or similar role
- Minimum 2 years of Python experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with databases
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AWS services
- Experience with optimizing large-scale data processing
- Great communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical issues
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the ability to manage and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience using a Package Manager like Homebrew, APT, NPM, etc.
Why work for tea?
Join a team of motivated and passionate individuals and be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting project in open source and web3 technologies. We offer an attractive salary and token/equity options.