We are looking for: A Business Intelligence/Data Analyst with experience in the use of data to create financial insights, ideally supporting Risk Management functions but it can also be Trading - TradFi and/or Digital Assets.
- 3+ year experience; Bachelor’s degree and above in a quantitative or engineering field with professional work experience in a relevant field
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Experience with analysis tools such as SQL, Python, Matlab or R
- Experience on DW/BI, good understanding of data warehousing and dimensional modeling
- Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, Grafana, PowerBI, etc.)
- Familiar and comfortable with large volumes of data and big data technology (Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, Presto, hive)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ability to set work priorities
- Good business sense and logical thinking. Ability to synthesize quantitative information and articulate concrete concepts to others.
- Experience with financial trading, risk and derivatives analysis will be beneficial
What you will be doing
- Using BI tools connected to Keyrock DBs and external resources to analyze our trading activities and draw actionable conclusions for our Risk Management function
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes
- Managing and ensuring the proper reporting structure, internally or towards external clients if needed
- Responsible for design and develop hive data warehouse
- Project management to support the implementation of required changes in trading algorithms and operations (either identified internally or requested by clients)
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including 25 days paid vacation plus national holidays
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs.