BizDev w/ DevRel Background
We are looking for a bizdev with DevRel background to head one of our most exciting products. Your unique role will be working with our BD Lead to source potential integrations, close partnerships and manage relationships as well as leading the development of a Developer Community along with the support of our Community Lead. The expected salary breakdown is base + heavy commission. If you are technically trained but have always wanted to try your hand at business development, are motivated by people and communities, and pride yourself in being “a social techie” – you’re exactly who we’re looking for 😉
- Drive adoption of the designated product through business development outreach and developer community building initiatives.
- Develop technical tutorials and documentation to assist and engage developers.
- Conduct market research to stay informed on industry trends and advancements in the automation space.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the CRM system and outreach documentation.
- Play a crucial role in technical integrations by collaborating with developers to implement successful integrations, troubleshoot issues, and maintain strong partnerships.
- Suave and knowledgeable representation at conferences and events.
- Hustle. Hustle. Hustle.
- Moderate technical background/understanding (enough to effectively communicate with web3/blockchain developers).
- Attention to detail, and experience in maintaining a CRM systems.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to compile research, document processes, and draft proposals.
- Experience growing and engaging with a developer community on Discord.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain relationships with developers.
- 6 months+ of prior BD experience.
- Knowledge and/or personal trading experience with DeFi.
- Previous participation in DAOs and/or existing networks in crypto.
- Previous blockchain/dapp programming experience.
What we offer:
- Tokens! As we haven’t launched yet.
- Help build out a cutting edge technology that will change the face of the blockchain industry
- Work closely with top teams in the space that we're partnering with on collaborations
- Working fully remotely, or be in an upcoming office (likely Lisbon)
- Travel benefits to conferences, the usual tech startup stuff
- A fun environment with some solid banter ;)
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Devrel Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.