About the job
Drive projects and our overall product portfolio to achieve our department and corporate goals. Define, upgrade, and integrate software architecture that support our centralized platform. Work closely with the software design team and product managers. Achieve long-term software application goals by designing the architecture to be chain agnostic. Work with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
- 5+ years-Architect and design integration architecture for integrating applications with Blockchain and, also, participant organizations and their member nodes to Blockchain network.
- 5+ years-Use experience of database architecture and design to create storage solutions for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system.
- 5+ years-Create security architecture for managing security of Blockchain and related applications
- Create best practices/guidelines for blockchain teams
- Create performance metrics for measuring Blockchain performance
- 5+ years-Create risk /failure analysis and prepare risk mitigation plan
- Provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders
- 5+ years-Lead/ participate in discussions leading up to use case identification
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems
- 5+ years- Estimate work effort, schedules, milestones, risks and project status as it relates to product development
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Good understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned etc.
- Good understanding of Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity)
- Good understanding of various different consensus algorithms used in Bitcoin Blockchain, Ethereum, Byzantine fault tolerant algorithms including Hyperledger Fabric PBFT algorithm etc.
- Good understanding of using cryptography material such as certificates for identity management in order to authenticate members, transactions etc.
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Go, Java, NodeJS
Additional Technical/Professional Qualifications/Requirements – to include local education and professional qualifications, knowledge, skills, training and experience requirements for the job:
Proficiency in designing code in Kubernetes or other containers