About the job
CareerLoop is building a decentralised gig economy for recruiting. By better aligning incentives, we are on a mission to increase transparency in the job market & access to opportunities for candidates, while improving recruiting outcomes for companies.
About the role
CareerLoop is looking on behalf of a web3 client for a Backend Engineer Canada, Africa, South America or Europe based to join a team made up of a highly-accomplished engineers, researchers, strategists, designers, and builders all committed to delivering universal and equitable access to decentralization that is capable of scaling for billions of people.
- Build APIs to extract data from Cosmos chains and show it on several dashboards
- Write an maintain Typescript libraries to interact with Cosmos smart contracts
- 3+ years prior professional experience in backend development roles.
- Good understanding of key design principles.
- Good understanding of DeFi / crypto financial primitives and the web3 landscape.
- Experience building APIs for cryptocurrency projects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Impact: You’ll work with some of the smartest people in the space and play a pivotal role in influencing the way some of the most popular crypto applications are built.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of a 60+ person team as well as the company’s portfolio and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
- Uncapped potential: They are constantly growing and you’ll have the ability to take on as much responsibility as you want, progressing with the organization.
- Autonomy: While there are certain fixed responsibilities, you’ll be able to dictate how you spend your time based on where your interests lie.
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Intellectual Freedom: You’ll have freedom to develop novel models and frameworks for innovative financial products and turn ideas, theories and research into implementations with real impact.
- Compensation: You’ll have a competitive salary + token upside in projects you work on.