About the job
Purpose: Blockchain developer enable secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store Blockchain data in a way that prevents changes or hacks. Design secure Blockchain technologies, develop application features and interfaces.
*Delivering on-time, built-to-standards, high-quality releases to users and stakeholders alike
* Continually enhancing the application based on requirements either passed by Product leadership, created by self and approved by the rest of the team, or collected directly from users *Building, enhancing, and operating smart contracts through a solution-oriented process of architecture & design, test-driven development, deployment, back testing, and maintenance
* Actively participating in refining and delivering on our roadmap and the discovery and delivery of future versions of the protocol Building NFT Marketplaces, DEFI applications and web3.0 integrations.
*Knowledge and keen interest in crypto currencies and Blockchain protocols at the application layer.
* A deep understanding of the Ethereum VM and its inner workings
*Btech/BSC, MCA/Engineering preferred
*3-5 years of full stack software development experience, with at least 2+ years in Web3 / Blockchain full-stack
*Knowledge of Public Blockchain (Ethereum, Polygon, Truffle)
* Exposure in NFT, Smart contracts development.
* Knowledge of Solidity, Rust , React/Node
* Knowledge of Cryptography & Blockchain protocols.
* Advanced Proficiency in Web 3