About the job
Location: 100% REMOTE (for the duration of the Engagement)
Our client, a Globally recognized Management and Advisory Consultancy, is looking to engage an experienced Blockchain Ethereum Developer with Solana expertise.
In this role, you will enable secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevents changes or hacks. You will join a team responsible for the design of secure blockchain technologies, developing application features and interfaces, and maintaining client and server-side applications. The goal of this initiative is designing, implementing, and administering a secure blockchain network.
You will utilize your blockchain and Ethereum expertise for developing new solutions. So, learning about creating your first smart contract is not enough for becoming an Ethereum blockchain developer.
Providing the essential concepts and recipes for building applications on Solana. Solana content aggregator with easy discoverability for all your development needs including tutorials, tools, reference implementations and more.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- 5-7+ years experience working as a Blockchain Developer or a similar role in the IT department
- 5-7+ years of demonstrated experience coding in various languages such as C++, Python, and others
- Prior experience in developing high-quality backend architecture
- Knowledge transfer of how backend architecture principles should apply to blockchains
- Experience developing application features and interfaces using blockchain technology.
- Expertise in designing and developing a system that can prevent any changes that can be done by the intruders.
- Highly knowledgeable about various blockchain technologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of cryptography and its uses in the blockchain network.
- Excellent communication skills / Detail oriented
- Experience managing multiple projects / initiatives
- Hands on Rust, C and C++ / Solana
- Knowledge of smart contracts
- Solid grasp of cryptography and security principles
- Experience with distributed systems and peer-to-peer networking
- Familiarity with Algorithm and Data Structures
- Experience in working with various types of cryptography to secure data, including various cybersecurity guidelines and protocols
- Knowledge of bitcoin blockchain technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirement ID: 369531