About the job
Our client pioneers the design of world-class user experience for NFT platforms, games, and web3 applications. They are recognized as the only blockchain network capable of running an unlimited number of fast, on-demand, pooled-security Blockchains with zero end-user gas fees.
- Drive process improvements, coaching/training development, and adopt a value-driven approach to the sales team.
- Streamline operational processes through maintaining positive working relationships with a team of 5
- Strong understanding of the complexities and challenges of financial markets and the crypto ecosystem
- Capable of managing or leading the entire sales process which involves generating leads, steering optimal revenue growth, building strategic partnerships with stakeholders, and closing deals
- Lead a culture of excellence by leveraging exceptional sales experience and maintaining strong knowledge of regional market microstructure and evolving competitor landscape
- Promote corporate growth and build the ECO-Dapp customer pipeline to ensure successful execution of NFT projects
- Demonstrate genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry and curious about new concepts such as DeFi, gaming, web3, blockchain, and NFTs
- Responsible for coordinating and improving of cross functional efforts to drive growth
- Minimum 10 years career experience, 7 years’ experience with sales, and 1-2 years’ experience in Crypto
- Proven track record of maintaining excellent relationships with professionals from Solana or near protocol and Layer1-Dapp background
- An expert in promoting corporate value proposition, helping prospective customers navigate and enter the cryptocurrency market using a solid understanding of the company’s product in compliance and regulatory environments.
- A Bachelor's Degree. MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Excel in driving consistent implementation and adoption of sales processes, SOP, partner ecosystem, pipeline management, success measurements, and sales performance
- Located in HUB cities: prefers San Francisco, Miami, New York, Austin, and LA
- A growth-driven leader with critical thinking, open communication, and an ownership mentality
- Professional with outstanding work ethic, an entrepreneur's mindset, and strong outbound prospecting skills, with a track record of generating net new business
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with changing priorities, understand complex B2B sales methodologies, as well as possess solid negotiations and solutions selling skills