As a Blockchain Security Researcher, you will be working closely with Chief Security Researcher.
Your job responsibilities will be :
- Responsible for blockchain security research and code security audit;
- Explore blockchain and other cutting-edge technologies, and plan layout and implementation in advance;
- Responsible for blockchain-related vulnerability mining and analysis, such as exchange, wallet, smart contract and etc.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years or above experience
- Proficiency in vulnerability mining and analysis skills in at least one security segment
- Possess good communication and program material writing skills in English is essential for this role
- Sensitive and interested in new technologies, strong interest in blockchain security technologies
- Familiar with mainstream blockchain technology such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and related mechanism principles
- Up-to-date knowledge on different type of software, and experienced in performing vulnerability discovery on any operating system, software (Binary OR Web) applications or Blockchain.